DREAM YOUR SOFA –
The Curt Sofa Configurator
Discover the endless possibilities of the Curt Sofa System. Finally, a sofa configurator that deserves its name.
- Augmented Reality: When you are finished, you can view your individual configuration in your room with the help of your smartphone.
- Online shop: Buy your very own Curt directly from the configurator!
4 steps to your Curt
Step 1: Select a starting point. Refine a configuration or start from scratch?
The following options are available to start the configuration:
- Button “New scene”: Here you start with a single Curt module and build your Curt configuration from scratch.
- Select one of the example configurations: If you do not want to start from scratch, you can use one of the example configurations and expand, change and refine it.
- If you have already worked with the configurator, you can go directly to your last configuration by clicking on “Resume last Session”.
Step 2: Add elements
There are two ways how you can add elements.
- With the “+ Add Item” button in the main menu, you get a selection of objects that you can add to the current configuration. These are usually a standing Curt module, a lying Curt module or a sofa cushion. Please note that technically standing and lying Curt modules are identical. For programming reasons, however, a distinction is made here between standing and lying. After selecting the element, click on one of the green “+” to insert the element at this position.
- When you have selected an element, the editing menu appears at the bottom. With the “Clone” button you can copy the currently selected element with exactly the same appearance and paste it somewhere else (select one of the green “+” buttons).
If you want to make changes to your configuration, you have two options:
- With the „Adjust / Align” button, you can move a module sideways, whether standing or lying. In this way you can decide whether two modules are flush or half offset to each other.
- With the “Move” button you can move a selected element to a completely different place.
Step 4: Match materials and colours
A click on the button “Configure object” opens a side window where you can set the following points.
Now you have the choice between two modes:
- Basic mode: In this mode, you can only define the fabric and colour for the entire configuration. All objects in the configuration use the same materials and colours. The colour of the zips and also the straps is always matched to the colour of the selected cover fabric. In this mode you can also determine the orientation of the selected module.
- Advanced mode: In this mode you can choose whether the selected module should have a single-colour or two-colour cover. You can also choose the colour of the zips individually. The colour of the straps can also be set individually in two different modes.
All modules in the configuration have the same fabric and the same colour. Zips and straps are automatically colour-matched to the respective fabric.
Cover fabrics and colours, as well as colours of zips and straps, can each be customised.
*Only in advanced mode
Both fabric halfs of the selected modules use the same material and the same colour. The zip can still be determined individually.
The two halfs of the cover can use different cover fabric and colours. The colours of the zips and straps can each be customised as well.
*Only in advanced mode
All straps and connecting loops of the entire configuration have the same colour.
The colours of all straps and loops are individually adjustable.
WARNING, this option can only be ordered in part, see note +
Displays the dimensions of the configuration
Mode for selecting multiple objects
Select all objects. Only possible if multiple selection is activated
View of the entire configuration
Export 3D model
Export 3D model and materials to OBJ or GLB files
Save as image
Save current view as JPG or PNG
AR – Augmented Reality
It’s really simple. View your configuration on your smartphone in your room with the help of augmented reality. Simply scan the QR code and follow the instructions in your smartphone and off you go!