Load and fold your Workstation!!When folded away the Secretary of state is restraint like a statesman and you can hardly suspect his full potential. Unfolded however, diplomacy comes to a quick end – the wall-secretary brags its concentrated power of function on minimal space. With a total thickness of only 6 cm the minimalist wallpocket made of canvas offers space for laptops, power adapters, magazines and of course for scissors, pens and paper.
The Fläpps Secretary of State in the Fläpps-System!The Fläpps Secretary of State is very adapted when it comes to playing with its little fellows. But of course it remains as flexible as a real diplomat should be.
Detailed assembly instructions are included with every Fläpps product. The assembly instructions also serve as a template for marking the top holes. The instructions also explain step by step how to install the Fläpps module on the wall.
1. Take care that the wall-mounting will be done professionally.
2. Only use appropriate materials for the mounting. Be sure about the carrying capacity of the wall.
3. Be aware of any possible water- and/or power supply lines before drilling and take them into account.
4. Check first! Be sure that the mounting was done correct before the product will be used.
5. Use the Fläpps products only indoors.
6. Be aware of the danger of pinching while folding.
The lacquer surface is easy to clean and does not need any special maintenance. A dust feather or a wet cloth are enough to simply clean any dust from the product. Stron- ger stains can be cleaned by using a mild cleaning agent. Stains from ink, fruit, felt-tip pens, tea, coffee, red wine, or mustard need to be cleaned immediately. Otherwise these stains will affect the surface permanently.
Never use any cleaning agents which create a layer on the surface such as wax or oil since they can become yellow and resinify. Neither should cleaning agents be used which can remove the layer of the surface such as strong clea- ning agents, abrasive powder or any solvents.
Wall Pocket: In the case of light soiling, the wall pocket can be easily cleaned with a brush. Stains are best remo- ved with a sponge and a mild soap.